The weather can be rough on the water. This is the top layer that will keep you dry in rough conditions.
The top layer is the shell that has to withstand wind, rain, splashing water and supports the athlete's movement from the catch to the extraction of the blade. This is the second edition of the anorak with the aim of improving fit and functionality. This is undoubtedly the best rowing jacket on the market today - designed for rough conditions:
- Minimum volume (can be stowed in chest pocket)
- Minimum weight 300g
- Slim waist, broad shoulders
- Raglan sleeves (shoulder rotation)
- Waterproof 5.000mm
- Breathable 5.000G/M²/24H
- Fully seam-taped
- Stowable hood
- Silicone strip at bottom seam
- Double-zipper on waist-level
- Rowing-specific color elements (red & green)
- Color: carbon/mint
Our model Bernhard is 180cm, 78kg and wears size M. Laura is 175cm, 58kg and wears size S. As the Splash Jacket is slim fit, we recommend to take the larger size if you are unsure or between sizes. If you are in doubt about your correct size, please don't hesitate to contact us.